Sunday 3 February 2013

The last post prompted me to add a few more emotional photos I love...


The gorgeous pout on this face... It was the middle of winter and he had followed his brothers with a huge grin on his face to jump and paddle his feet in the surf when a wave hit him from behind and wet his clothes.  He was most upset about it, running out of the water to tell first his Dad then me.  But after I convinced him it was all fine and his clothes would dry he raced off into the surf again and had a wonderful time full of smiles.  It just shows how quickly littlies emotions change and it was so precious to capture.



The absolute joy on his face when he realised the soft toy actually said his little sisters name.

The sadness on his face when watching a rugby final.  Seeing him so upset by it was the opposite to what we had imagined he'd do when the team won, but the tension leading up to the win had just got too much for him.  I love the way he snuggled on his Dad's lap and I love being able to look back at this and remember how involved he was in it.



 


This gorgeous face and absolutely gorgeous giggles I can still hear as she discovered she was tickling herself!

I just love the wonder on his face as he saw the butterfly hatch.  Priceless.



 

1 comment:

  1. Hey Toni,

    It looks like you just signed up for The Photographers' Workshop, but the confirmation emails I've tried to send you keep bouncing back to me.

    Can you do the following to make sure your email address is correct on the site:

    - Log in here using your email address and password: http://www.snapshotsofagoodlife.com/forum/

    - Click on the label with your upcoming class date.

    - Select 'resources' from the top row of selections above the negative strip.

    - Select 'edit your profile' where you can check your email address for accuracy.

    Can you also email me once you've done that so I can forward the missed emails to you?!?

    Thanks and happy to have you in class!!!

    ReplyDelete